Sunday, December 20, 2009

Ohio Columbus Drivers License Renewal Will My Boyfriend Get His Drivers License Back On The 10th?

Will my boyfriend get his drivers license back on the 10th? - ohio columbus drivers license renewal

He received a ticket for the 20th March, then forget it on 3 May was arrested for a suspended license (did not know) and I was able to save him (I had to go to the court clerk is) went to court today and have them follow it, but give back their licenses. Back to the Court received on 10 suspedned for the license. Insurnce has no criminal record and others who have also paid more than the penalty amounts to $ 145.00. I was told that if he holds his license back, that is probaley paroled and will not be able to drive 9:00-11:00 Please we need help and we know.BTW live in Columbus, Ohio, Please

No comments:

Post a Comment