Friday, December 11, 2009

Waxing Before And After Why Can't I Put On Deodorant 24 Hours Before And After Waxing My Armpits?

Why can't I put on deodorant 24 hours before and after waxing my armpits? - waxing before and after

I just bought wax strips and CVS instructions say I can not deodorant before and 24 hours after the wax armpits. Why is this so? What's the worst that can happen? I really can not go two days without deodorant. I can not for a few hours. What can I do? I do not shave, because he is growing too fast and too long feathers.

2 comments:

53108 said...

Using deodorant can cause a skin rash or burn your skin. If you can not go without deodorant, try to get something to peppermint. Let it not be in the armpit ... is very strong. Place on top of the shoulders or arms, but do not let them touch, where the wax. Peppermint is a natural deodorant, and should help, even if they are not in their boxes. Probably not prevent us from deodorizer smell the same way he does that, but people are so taken by the smell of mint, this is not a very common odor, unless it comes from your mouth, you see if you have a weak smell of his pits.

... said...

could cause irritation or rash in May

Post a Comment