Thursday, February 18, 2010

Can I Use Non Zippo Fluid In My Zippo Lighter Can I Use Non Zippo Lighter Fluid In My Zippo Lighter?

Can i use non zippo lighter fluid in my zippo lighter? - can i use non zippo fluid in my zippo lighter

I live in a small town by the retail Zippo lighter fluid, but it is a business that does not sell dollars Zippo lighter fluid in 4.5 ounces cans ... When I go out and out of my way to the city go (1h 45 min) for the fluid Zippo premium or simply not buy things zippo?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can use the fluids in his Zippo Zippo use is not, but I can not recommend it. It is your light to a significant difference in efficacy. If you look around you surprised Mai where you will find the solution. Try Walmart or a local service station.

Snuffy said...

everything is basically the same - the use of

Post a Comment