Friday, February 19, 2010

Girls Who Have Experienced Wedgies Girls Who Have Experienced This Or Think They Can Help!!!!?

Girls who have experienced this or think they can help!!!!? - girls who have experienced wedgies

The girls, my ex-girlfriend and I broke becuse after 3 months and one year found the last 2 weeks I wanted as a friend and wants to remain best friends. I would still love and zurückhaben. the last year is for us and I think it had something to do with her, but she said nothing. My question is, I can not speak a space of time with her on a consistent basis, so that when it is time to ask, things cool school wisely if you want to get out again?

1 comment:

Mander, said...

I was at the same place as before ....
I have more to see from a different perspective. And in my opinion, the best friends with someone after he works with them all the time, never. Especially if the guy who burn a itself. Girls are the worst when it comes to mind. You never know what they want. If I do not chase. Not like a best friend in particular. You can still hurt. And if you're really masochistic, then you have every form of contact with her. I want to be polite is best for you now. Leg is the best by far. We can not sit and wait for someone who does not want to do what you do. I did it before and it hurts. I gauruntee if the distanceyourelf, you'll see other girls in a new light. It is much more open to things. Only to repeat the story entirely.

Post a Comment