Sunday, January 31, 2010

I Never See My Cervical Mucus. Can I Still Become Pregnant Is It Normal To Not Experience "egg White" Cervical Mucus And Only Water, Cloudy CM?

Is it normal to not experience "egg white" cervical mucus and only Water, Cloudy CM? - i never see my cervical mucus. can i still become pregnant

We are inclusive. I drew this month and announced that the day was 10-11 my CM creamy and thick and 12-15 in my CM was very moist, watery, slightly cloudy. The humidity and the amount of CM more and more each day, but I never saw an egg "slime. I had ovulation test strip, which was a positive result in 15 days, which is also the day I showed so much watery CM. Is it normal that I have never seen the whites of mucus and is it watery, mucus cloud still fertile? It hurts my chances of getting pregnant, if I can get egg white mucus?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember never with EW CM before the interception.
My friend recently and sweetly sent me this book called "Taking Charge of Your Fertility.
While most of the information that they knew that it devoted a large part of mapping and analysis of the CM and its impact on the concept of success. EW CM helps sperm to survive and make their way to the egg. Here is a link is to the book and the side of the CM. The book is more than a ton of information (and pictures, photos, yeah!) The CM.

http://www.fwhc.org/birth-control/fam.ht ...

I have a few things the last two months and I finally realized this month pe cm around ovulation time. Fertile CM additional monitoring began last month. It is very expensive, but it works. I've never seen CM elastic light as before. I think, therefore I am in the right direction with the addition. I also started drinking more water to stay hydrated and have plenty of alcohol. I enjoy my glass of wine or two cocktails and on weekends. The dehydration of the body.Hope this helps. Good luck with TTC!

Post a Comment