Friday, January 15, 2010

Track And Field Pc Game PC Game: Build A Track For A Ball. What Is The Name Of The Game?

PC game: build a track for a ball. What is the name of the game? - track and field pc game

It is a long shot, but here goes! I searched the name of the game, but not ahead of him. I rely on the good memories!

Years ago, maybe 15 (ISH), my mother had a game on your PC, that building a ways from different parts that were present included. The goal was to pursue a ball and to reach their target (a hole ") number. Parties (as far as I can remember) is even, ramps, wedges, etc. I think it's somewhere with a certain magnetism! The field, which is played on a grid) (the joints in a square or on him, who might be inclined (I think!) At different angles. It is possible that the ball can bounce out of the sides of the plate.

I know that sounds a bit vague! I loved the game, I know, it was simple and could be written as an application for a smart phone now! I would love a chance.

What was his name? "

Is there such a thing as now?

Thank you for your help!

1 comment:

juggerna... said...

Marble Madness is Monkey Ball? Im not sure if I remember Marble Madness, but you do not build the track.

Post a Comment